Whether you are flying or travelling by train or car, getting to that holiday destination can be a hassle. Easy Villas says that whether you are backpacking, staying in an AirBNB or staying in an upmarket villa organised by some one like Luxury Villas Bali, it takes a lot of organisation and packing to get everything together – then you tend to wonder at the last minute if you thought of everything. Here are some tips to make travel a lot less stressful.
- Leave your house key with a trusted friend so if you forgot to turn the iron off they can easily fix it – or anything else you are worried about. Have them also pick up your mail so that passersby cannot tell the house is empty.
- Have your travel documents with you at all times and keep them together in a special wallet. Make copies to leave with others in case you lose them.
- Put all your travel and accommodation details into your phone for ease of access.
- Book ahead and keep all the details handy. Write the dates on your calendar so you don’t get them wrong.
- Lots of luggage can be a hassle, so pack less than you think you will need, especially if you are going to a hotter climate. You really don’t have to change twice a day.