Being in love and getting engaged is an amazing time of life that should be enjoyed to the full. The culmination is the wedding day, but unfortunately many brides are so tired and stressed on the day they can’t really enjoy it. To avoid this, wedding DJ’s advise to make sure you put someone you can trust in charge of the wedding event hire details and DJ so you don’t feel as if everything is your responsibility.
Here are some more ways to ensure you actually enjoy your wedding day to the max.
- If you’ve been dieting to fit into that wedding dress, forget about it on the day of the wedding. Not having enough calories can make you feel tired irritable and even dizzy. You don’t have to eat gobs of food, but do eat throughout the day. Little and often is good. Designate someone to remind you to eat.
- Have a lot of photos taken before the wedding. Doing it all after you are married often takes hours and can eat into those reception hours.
- Get enough sleep on the night before, even if you feel strung up with nerves. Staying out late partying will ensure you feel wilted by the time the reception is on.
- Don’t try to DIY. If you want handmade paper flower, let someone else do it. You’ll have enough to do.
- The guys over at The Intrigure Store reckon you should bring along some adult toys, but we think that might be a bit confronting for some partners on your big day!